Seamlessly connecting today with tomorrow
On 8th & 9th November, 2016, Wonderware UK & Ireland will be holding a 2 day conference, consisting of training, insights from key note speakers, a glamorous gala dinner and much more.
With the non-existent British summer quickly drawing to a close, you need something to set your sights on and look forward to. Here’s 10 reason why that something, should be the Wonderware Next Generation Conference:
1. Learn what’s on the Wonderware Roadmap – Be amongst the first to hear what we have in store for you in the near future, and how we’ve worked to anticipate industry changes and trends.
2. The Reveal of System Platform 2017 – Wonderware has always led the way with the world’s most innovative industrial software, and this is a release that is going to set the bar for decades to come… You don’t want to miss it!
3. Get up to speed with the latest trends – There’s so much flying about in the media about ‘Industry 4.0, Factory of the Future and the Industrial Internet of Things’, but do you know what they really mean and how you can leverage them? Now’s your chance to find out!
4. Get ahead and learn more about Networking & Cyber Security – Explore the challenges and solutions that accompany connected architectures, so you can be sure to tackle them in the right way.
5. Lead the way and set your company’s vision – You’ll leave the conference armed with the knowledge and solutions on how to take a pragmatic approach to transforming your existing architectures into smart, dynamic and connected environments!
6. Guest Speaker Marc Van Herreweghe, Associate VP, IDC – Marc heads up the Manufacturing Insights Research group in EMEA, and additionally, assumes the responsibility for the Manufacturing Operations Technology program globally. This is an opportunity to hear from an industry expert about the vision and approach for the connected factory
7. The Next Generation Expo area – Here you can explore Next Generation Industrial IT, Networking and cyber security innovations from the likes of ACP, Stratus, Win-911 software, MDT Software, Ocean Data Systems and ecom.
8. Gala Dinner – Celebrate 25 years of Wonderware in the UK & Ireland and share our vision for the future. A glamorous evening that will consist of networking, live entertainment and guest speakers.
9. Training sessions – Deep dive training on Line Performance suite and Next Generation HMI/SCADA, these are just a couple of the training sessions that will be running on day 2! Seats are limited (gala dinner guests will receive priority seating)!
10. A chance to network with peers and Industry experts – Throughout the day you get the opportunity to speak with industry peers and experts, giving you the chance to get your questions answered, hear about real life experiences and learn best practices. Spaces are limited, so be sure to book your place today.