InTouch Uses AutoCAD and Video to Ensure Water Distribution in Paris
by Wonderware France
- Take into account video surveillance applications assigned to operators in charge of supervising water distribution facilities;
- Avoid overloading posted operators by multiplying the number of screens;
- Display a large image containing relevant information.
- Integrate a detailed AutoCAD map of the water network into InTouch HMI;
- Animate the InTouch HMI variables in this plan;
- Automatically add video encrustations in the event of an intruder entering a site under surveillance;
- Project the animated image obtained onto a large-dimension video wall.
Solutions and Products
- Wonderware InTouch HMI
- Operators have a global and detailed view of the installation, presented on a large-dimension video wall;
- Operators can keep their traditional stations with a screen and can also use the video wall to show relevant views, back-to-back in relation to the large animated block diagram;
- User-friendly application, less stress for operators