System integrators (SIs) can become initiated into the Wonderware® SI Programme by becoming Registered SIs via Wonderware United Kingdom and Wonderware Ireland.
- Earn a credential that acknowledges your skills with Wonderware products.
- Receive Wonderware consignment software at a reduced rate for development.
- Access the Wonderware SI Resource Centre, a secure website that offers valuable product information, presentations and SI programme updates.
- Use the Wonderware Registered SI logo on your company website and promotional materials.
- Wonderware United Kingdom and Wonderware Ireland must sponsor your application.
- Your company must purchase and maintain an annual Wonderware Customer Support subscription from Wonderware United Kingdom and Wonderware Ireland.
- Your company must purchase and maintain current versions of InTouch® HMI software or ArchestrA® Development consignment licenses from Wonderware United Kingdom and Wonderware Ireland.
- Your company must send an employee to at least one InTouch HMI or one Historian (formerly InSQLTM) training class from your local Wonderware Distributor during the year.
For a complete list of our System Integrators please click here