Wonderware InBatch is a control system independent software that can be used for the most complex batching processes that require a high level of flexibility. Sophisticated equipment arbitration and concurrent batch management capabilities maximise asset utilisation, plant throughout and operational efficiency.
Recipes are easily created, modified and simulated against a model of the process – fully independent from the underlying control systems. InBatch software streamlines new product introductions through recipe and batch management standardisation across all of your plant.
Consistent with the ISA S88 flexible batching standard, InBatch software offers comprehensive batch execution and equipment history, material genealogy, stringent security, web-based reporting and the ability to facilitate the design and implementation of systems that are compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
Wonderware System Platform Integration
InBatch’s rich functionality can be used standalone, but its at it’s best when leveraged and easily extended with the power of System Platform. InBatch provides batch object templates for units, connections, segments and phases and a model import utility to automatically build and synchronise the Inbatch process model in the Wonderware Application Server model. Batch events are primarily related to state changes during the execution of batches. InBatch sends event type and context data which can be used to perform actions such as triggering Wonderware Skelta BPM workflows to enforce standard operating procedures for end of batch sign-off approvals, product quality related procedures, as well as preventative or corrective actions in response to any planned or unplanned event.
- Reduce lifecycle engineering costs of batch execution systems
- Enhance batch application flexibility with ArchestrA technology
- Recipe management using a graphical procedure environment featuring Sequential Function Charts (SFC)
- Schedule and execute batches, including use of a redundant batch server, and schedule and view reports in a browser
- Facilitate 21 CFR Part 11 system design along with batch, equipment and security history